Gootti.net

Ajankohtaista 1/2020: Foorumi on toistaiseksi vain lukumoodissa. Uusien viestien tai viestiketjujen lähettäminen ei ole mahdollista. Jäseneksi liittyminen ei ole mahdollista. Vanhat jäsenet voivat kirjautua sisään ja lukea sekä vastaanottaa yksityisviestejä, sekä päivittää profiilinsa tietoja.

Tunnista, mistä elokuvasta edelliset repliikit ovat

Kirjoittanut: darkAngel (Aktiivi)
  • Arvo: Platinagootti+
  • Lähetetty: 03.05.2009 16:03
Sin City (?)

"-Ford..?
-Yes?
-I think I´m a sofa.
-I know how you feel...
AAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!"
Kirjoittanut: MissAnnThrope (Aktiivi)
  • Arvo: Mahtigootti+
  • Lähetetty: 04.05.2009 14:04
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Linnunradan käsikirja liftareille...?

"What are you doing?"
"I don't need you anymore! All my life you made me believe I was worth what someone would pay for me! But Christian loves me, Harold, he loves me , and that is worth everything"
Kirjoittanut: Dark Eyes (Inkvisiittori)
  • Lähetetty: 04.05.2009 15:51
Moulin Rouge

D: Wait! Wait! Look at me. Look at me. I'm life. I live... I, I breathe... I feel. Now that you know it... can you really take it? Is it really worth the price?
JP: I pay it gladly.
Kirjoittanut: Piiskansiima (Jäsen)
  • Lähetetty: 04.05.2009 16:07
Equilibrium!!

"Villainy wears many masks, none of which so dangerous as virtue... "
Kirjoittanut: Dark Eyes (Inkvisiittori)
  • Lähetetty: 04.05.2009 16:29
Sleepy Hollow

BTT: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.
V: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
BTT: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns...
BTT: And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written down the side of mine...
BTT: Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!
Kirjoittanut: BronzeRain (Aktiivi)
  • Arvo: Platinagootti+
  • Lähetetty: 04.05.2009 19:55
Snatch? Piti hakemalla hakea nimeä päästä, enkä piruvie ole edes varma onko se oikea. Leffasta olen varma, sen nimestä en.

JR: You're some sort of big, fat, smart-bug, aren't you?
Kirjoittanut: Aditu (Aktiivi)
  • Arvo: Mahtigootti++
  • Lähetetty: 04.05.2009 20:09
Starship Troopers?

Seuraava on yhdestä suosikkileffastani. Oli peräti vaikea päättää minkä quoten ottaisi, kun siinä on niin monia hyviä.

MR: Excuse me, excuse me. I don't mean to harass you, but I was very impressed with the capable and stylish manner in which you dealt with that situation. And I was thinking to myself, now this girl's special.
D: Thanks.
MR: What's your name?
D: Diane.
MR: And where are you going, Diane?
D: I'm going home.
MR: Well, where's that?
D: It's where I live.
MR: Great.
D: What?
MR: Well, I'll come back with you if you like, but like, I'm not promising anything, you know.
D: Do you find that this approach usually works? Or let me guess, you've never tried it before. In fact, you don't normally approach girls - am I right? The truth is that you're a quiet sensitive type but, if I'm prepared to take a chance, I might just get to know the inner you: witty, adventurous, passionate, loving, loyal. Taxi! A little bit crazy, a little bit bad. But hey - don't us girls just love that?
MR: Eh?
D: Well, what's wrong boy - cat got your tongue?
Kirjoittanut: AlienSexGarden (Jäsen)
  • Arvo: Mahtigootti
  • • Muokkasi: AlienSexGarden
  • Lähetetty: 04.05.2009 20:24
Trainspotting!

"Michael wants to know what's going on. Marco, what's going on"
"I don't know. What's going on, Paul?"
"Wait a minute. Who wants to know?"
"Michael wants to know."
Kirjoittanut: HepZusi (Mister Halloween 2007)
  • Lähetetty: 04.05.2009 20:25
Trainspotting! *muok*äh joku ehtiki jo no nevermind

Lainaus: ]Stevo: There were quite a few punks in the SLC back in '85, but there were equally as many posers. Posers were kids who would dress and act like punks but they did it for fashion. They were fools! They'd say shit like...
Poser: Anarchy in the U.K.!
Stevo: See what I mean? Posers. "Anarchy in the U.K." What the fuck's that? It was a Sex Pistols thing. That's where they were from, they were British! They were allowed to go on about anarchy in the U.K. but what does that mean to us in Utah, America? That's all you ever hear from these trendy fucks like
[in really bad British accent

Stevo: "Did you hear the new Smiths album? It's fuckin' terriff'!" Stupid posers walking around Utah saying "terriff'" with a stupid English twang.
[Grabs a poser with Union Jack patch]
Stevo: See what I mean? What's up with the England bullshit. Union Jack is a FAG! I used to know this girl who would only have sex with a guy if he had a stupid fuckin' accent. So these assholes... and there are plenty of assholes in this general area would get her drunk and then put on some stupid fuckin' accent and go to her and say
Stevo: [in really bad English accent]
Stevo: "'Ello misstress! You fancy a shag?" And there she'd be, fuckin knees in the sky. It was sad, it made me sad! Girl had no self respect!

:'muok äh joku ehtiki jo no nevermind
Kirjoittanut: Jenaldo (Jäsen)
  • Arvo: Mahtigootti
  • • Muokkasi: Jenaldo
  • Lähetetty: 13.06.2009 20:58

Lainaus: AlienSexGarden

"Michael wants to know what's going on. Marco, what's going on"
"I don't know. What's going on, Paul?"
"Wait a minute. Who wants to know?"
"Michael wants to know."

The Lost Boys?
(Tämäkin ketju on taas niin jämähtänyt...)

B: ''You know mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it''
C: ''But kiss can be even deadlier if you mean it''
(Nyt tuli liian helppo )
Vaihda maisemaa

Uutta! Nyt voit ahtaa Gootti.netin kännykkäänkin. Palvelun uusimmat uutiset ja suositun keskustelualueen tuoreimmat viestit löytyvät nyt myös kevytversiona mobiililaitteille suunnatussa Gootti.mobi-palvelussa.

• Goottifoorumia selaa 2 vakoilijaa ja 0 jäsentä . Kävijäennätys tehtiin 13.04.2020 19:19, jolloin paikalla oli väkeä yhteensä 437 henkeä!
Järjestä treffit