Gootti.net

Help needed. For communites, organisations and bars for goth/alternative/fetish.

Kirjoittanut: Ratpick (Jäsen)
  • Lähetetty: 22.10.2011 12:27

Lainaus: Azrael

Unfortunately there are that kind of places because of the people who actually want to spend their free time acting like vampires.

Oh, I get it. Larpers.
Kirjoittanut: Deadboy (Aktiivi)
  • Lähetetty: 23.10.2011 01:46
In Helsinki and Tampere you'll find a some kind of goth/EBM/industrial etc. scenes' club event/live gig in circa 2-3 times per month usually (correct?), in other cities much more rarely. The clubs differ, some are held in pubs with no real dancefoor, lightning or visuals, some bigger club-style venues provide that and their musical style is more dance-oriented. Some combine those both.
Unfortunately, in Finland there does not exist a bar/club which's ALL program is related to this scene, there are metal bars because it's more popular and more mainstream scene and draws more customers than goth.
Kirjoittanut: emanon (Inkvisiittori)
  • Arvo: Mahtigootti+
  • Lähetetty: 29.10.2011 06:59
If you can prove to me that there would be 100+ people aged over 18 that are into this vampire shit I'll be happy to organize a fucking Twilight club for you

But yeah, If you're into goth/ebm/vampire/whatever -stuff, this isn't your country. Try Germany for that. In Finland we have a strong Metal scene and here there seems to be a barrier between metal and goth/industrial/whatnot.
Viesti

Vaihda maisemaa

Uutta! Nyt voit ahtaa Gootti.netin kännykkäänkin. Palvelun uusimmat uutiset ja suositun keskustelualueen tuoreimmat viestit löytyvät nyt myös kevytversiona mobiililaitteille suunnatussa Gootti.mobi-palvelussa.

• Goottifoorumia selaa 1 vakoilijaa ja 0 jäsentä . Kävijäennätys tehtiin 17.09.2015 09:50, jolloin paikalla oli väkeä yhteensä 362 henkeä!
Järjestä treffit